Venice walks for Human Rights
ZaLab supports and adheres to the initiative of “Veneto Accoglie”
Sunday, 19th March in Venice we will walk the March of Humanity.
A day to talk and listen to those who do not accept in Veneto and everywhere these days of hatred and barbarism.
We invite those who recognize theirselves in this call to organize moments of meeting throughout the Veneto and notify us.
– Marghera (VE) – Wednesday, February 15 at 18:00 – Hall Hall Marghera, Market Square
– Padua – Saturday, February 18 at 10:00 am – Strada Restaurant Catching, Via Chiesanuova 131
– Treviso – Thursday, February 23 at 20:45 – Green Hall of the Palazzo Rinaldi, pza Rinaldi 1 / A
– Vicenza – Wednesday, March 1 at 20:45 – Hall of the civic center of Railwaymen, via Francesco Rismondo
– Venice – Thursday, March 2 at 18:00 – Sala San Leonardo, New Road
– Padua – Thursday, 2 March at 20.30 – Office Project Melting Pot, alley Pontecorvo, 1
Like us on Veneto Accoglie facebook profile
– Mail: email@example.com – 348.2483727
Sunday, March 19th square of Saint Lucia station in Venice at 14.00.
The event will conclude with a final happening in Campo Sant’Angelo.
The full call here